It doesn’t matter how awesome or amateur you are – everyone needs to tune their guitar before playing. Learn how to do that right here, along with some troubleshooting tips for those who are experiencing difficulty using the tuner. A shorter version of this video is also available further down the page.
The Video Lesson:
- The guitar strings should be tuned to E A D G B E. This is called “standard E”.
- Make sure you play each string clearly.
- Turn the tuning keys slowly and steadily.
- Only turn the tuning key if you can hear the string being played.
- A shorter version of the above video is available here.